NQ-2pqe Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Top 25 commercial law firm are looking to strengthen their commercial litigation team by recruiting an additional lawyer.
The ideal person will be a qualified solicitor with circa NQ-2PQE with a demonstrable interest and previous experience in handling commercial disputes.
• Excellent relationship and client handling skills.
• Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues. Able to demonstrate a reasonable level of self-sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of own competence/authority.
•A desire to be a part of a growing commercial litigation presence in the North East and a keenness to actively contribute to business development.
• An ability to adopt a commercial perspective rather than simply an ‘academic’ approach to legal issues.
• Change oriented with a positive, flexible approach towards the implementation of new initiatives.
• Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to share knowledge with and support other members of the team.
The successful individual will handle a mixed caseload of dispute resolution including ADR, debt recovery, landlord and tenant, contract disputes, partner disputes.
|Expires On :||Dec 4, 2018|
|Contract Type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£32,000 to £36,000|
|Location :||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Sector :||Private Practice|
|Experience :||1 PQE
|Point of contact :||Jillian McKenzie|