Award winning North East law firm are recruiting a full time legal cashier / credit controller for their 3 strong finance team.
The main duties will consist of:
- Leading the team's credit control function
- Leading the processing of office account transactions
- Leading the team's payroll function
- Completing VAT returns
- Processing payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the processing of client account transactions
- Provision of reports to the Partners
- At least 2 years' experience of working within a legal Accounts team
- Credit control experience
- Solicitors' Accounts Rules experience
- Proficiency in IT including case management systems
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues
- A professional approach to all aspects of the work
Fantastic working environment and conditions with excellent staff retention.
Applications are invited from a range of talent as long as they experience of working as a busy legal accounts function.
JDI Legal are an equal opportunities employer.
|Expires On :||Mar 3, 2019|
|Contract Type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£21,000 to £25,000|
|Position :||Professional Support|
|Sector :||Private Practice|
|Point of contact :||Jillian McKenzie|